Mt. Olive – The Gardens (ITC Center Crossing South)
- Under New Ownership! Property improvements underway!
- Join Walmart, TJ Maxx, Lowes, Michael’s, HomeGoods, Ross, Skechers, and Boot Barn (coming soon), and others at this well known destination power center.
- Immediate access to Rt. 80 with a traffic count of 85,000 vehicles per day, Rt. 46 with a traffic count of 35,000 vehicles per day and Rt. 206 with 24,000 vehicles per day.
- The subject center draws customers from Roxbury, Ledgewood, Chester, Hackettstown, Netcong, Mt. Arlington, Dover and Randolph, serving 246,826 residents within a 10 miles radius with an average household income of $142,115.
- New pylon sign proposed along International Drive.
- Seeking babies and children store, outdoors and recreational apparel, sporting goods, fast casual restaurants, physical therapy, dental, vitamin store, eyecare, men’s clothing, music, urgent care, or other retail uses.
click for latest brochure
Usage:Apparel (Activewear, Specialty) Apparel (Children's) Apparel (Family) Asian Fast Food CDs/Music/Tapes Chicken Fast Food Children's Play Gym Eye Care / Eyewear / Sunglasses Fast Casual Fast Food Furniture Furniture Restoration Furniture/Houseware Rental Greek Fast Food Gym Health Clubs / Gyms Italian Fast Food Medical Offices / Dental Offices Mexican Fast Food Music Instruments/Music Lessons Music/Video Sales Office Supplies/Office Furniture Outdoor/Patio/Pook Vitamin Store